2010 Survey of Alumni of Undergraduate Programs
The 2010 OSU Survey of Alumni from Undergraduate Programs was conducted to identify institutional strengths and areas for improvement, to track the career and continuing education trends of recent graduates, to assess achievement of learning outcomes as perceived by alumni from individual academic programs, and to accomplish the State Regent's mandate for assessing student and alumni satisfaction. The survey targeted alumni of undergraduate programs who graduated in calendar years 2004 and 2008. The full report is available here.
Highlights from the 2010 Survey of Alumni from Undergraduate Programs include:
- 63.5% of respondents resided in Oklahoma, representing a slight decrease from 67.4% found in the 2008 Survey of Alumni from Undergraduate Programs.
- 85.5% of alumni reported being employed and only 5% of alumni identified themselves as currently seeking employment (9.5% were not employed and not seeking employment). This is a slight increase from the 2008 Survey of Alumni from Undergraduate Programs where 4% identified themselves as seeking employment.
- 91.9% of alumni who were employed in positions slightly, moderately, or highly related to their degree program reported being very well or adequately prepared for their current position.
- 92.4% of students who were attending or had completed graduate school stated their OSU undergraduate program had prepared them very well or adequately for their graduate or professional school programs.
- 91% of respondents were satisfied or very satisfied with their overall educational experience at Oklahoma State University.