Skip Navigation
Oklahoma State University

Q. How do I request assessment funds?

A. See the details for requesting assessment funds on the Funding Request page. Assessment at OSU is funded through student fees paid by OSU undergraduate and graduate students (not including the College of Veterinary Medicine or the College of Osteopathic Medicine).