Scheduling a Test
The OSU Testing Center uses an online system for appointment scheduling. Read the rules and directions below, then click the link at the bottom to schedule an appointment. The system allows for easy scheduling by mobile devices.
- Testers are responsible for scheduling and cancelling their own appointments. Instructors should not schedule or cancel appointments for their students.
- The OSU Testing Center enforces an appointment cancellation policy. Any OSU student who cannot make an appointment must cancel or reschedule by 5PM the DAY OF the appointment. Failure to contact the OSU Testing Center by this deadline will result in the student receiving a bursar charge for the full cost of the appointment.
- Appointment availability displays after you (1) Choose a group, (2) Choose an exam, and (3) Select a date for your exam. Dates can be selected using the pop-up calendar or by simply typing in the desired date using the format M/D/YYYY. When using the pop-up calendar, use the arrow buttons at the top of the calendar to view other months, then, click on a date to view the available appointment times in the (4) Choose a Time field. If this field is empty, then all available appointments on that day are booked and you will need to select another date. Please be aware that the system requires all appointments be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
- To schedule an appointment, simply select an appointment time you would like to reserve on the day you would like to test. Then enter your personal information in the (5) Who is taking this exam? field. Then read and agree to the (6) Exam guideline acknowledgement. This will then allow you to complete the (7) Needed information fields. Then, click the "Add to Cart" button. This will take you to your cart. You can then "Add Another Exam" if you would like to register for a second exam on a different date, or you can click "Complete Registration" to finalize your appointment. Successfully registering for an exam will display a web receipt entitled "Your exams have been scheduled!" and it will generate a confirmation email listing appointment information and exam requirements.
- The OSU Testing Center recommends scheduling appointments at least one week in advance.
- Testers can only schedule ONE appointment of a particular test type in a 24-hour period. Testers requesting multiple appointments within 24 hours must schedule their first appointment online and then call the OSU Testing Center at 405-744-5958 at least 24 hours in advance to schedule additional appointments. Additional appointments are subject to availability.
- Most appointments can be completed before the OSU Testing Center closes. However, all testing must be completed by close of business, regardless of test length or start time.
- All required fees must be paid prior to being allowed to test. Click the Test Pricing Guide link to the left for current prices.
- Some national exams can only be scheduled online through testing company websites.
- Limited parking is available. Ask for a parking permit at the front desk upon entry.
- All testers must follow the OSU Testing Center Policies & Procedures.
- Students requiring accommodated testing are responsible for registering with the Office of Student Disability Services before scheduling an SDS Exam appointment at the OSU Testing Center. Only students registered with the Office of Student Disability Services will not be charged for scheduled SDS Exams taken at the OSU Testing Center.