Scheduling a Test
Read the rules and directions for the OSU Testing Center below, then click the link at the bottom to schedule.
- Testers are responsible for scheduling and cancelling their own appointments. Instructors should not schedule or cancel appointments for their students.
- The OSU Testing Center enforces an appointment cancellation policy. Any OSU student who cannot make an appointment must cancel or reschedule by 5PM the DAY OF the appointment. Failure to contact the OSU Testing Center by this deadline will result in the student receiving a bursar charge for the full cost of the appointment.
- Appointment availability displays after you (1) Choose an Exam Group, (2) Choose an exam, and (3) Choose a date for your exam. When you click in this field, a the pop-up calendar will appear with arrow buttons at the top of the calendar to view other months. Click on a date to view the available appointment times in the (4) Choose a Time field. If this field is empty, then all available appointments on that day are booked, and you will need to select another date.
- The system requires all appointments to be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance, however the OSU Testing Center recommends scheduling appointments at least one week in advance.
- To schedule an appointment, simply select an appointment time on the day you would like to test. Then enter your personal information in the (5) Who is taking this exam? section. Then read and agree to the (6) OSU Testing Center Exam Guideline Acknowledgement. This will then allow you to complete the (7) Required information section. Then, click the "Add to Cart" button. This will take you to your cart. You can then "Add Another Exam" if you would like to register for a second exam on a different date, or you can click "COMPLETE REGISTRATION" to finalize your appointment. Successfully registering for an exam will display a web receipt entitled "Your exams have been scheduled!" and generate a confirmation email listing appointment information and exam requirements.
- Testers can only schedule ONE appointment of a particular exam type in a 24-hour period. Testers requesting multiple appointments within 24 hours must schedule their first appointment online and then call the OSU Testing Center at 405-744-5958 to schedule additional appointments. Additional appointments are subject to availability.
- Most appointments can be completed before the OSU Testing Center closes. However, all testing must be completed 15 minutes before close of business, regardless of exam length or start time.
- All fees must be paid prior to being allowed to test. Click the Test Pricing Guide link to the left for current prices.
- Certain national exams can only be scheduled online through testing company websites.
- Limited parking is available. Ask for a parking permit at the front desk upon entry.
- All testers must follow the OSU Testing Center Policies & Procedures.
- Students requiring accommodated testing are responsible for registering with the Office of Student Disability Services (SDS) before scheduling an SDS Exam appointment at the OSU Testing Center. Only students registered with SDS can have their appointment costs covered by SDS.