The OSU Testing Center will be closed December 22, 2023 - January 1, 2024 for winter break. The Center's standard hours are 8am-5pm.
Phone: 405-744-5958 or 866-888-5166 Email: email@example.com
Information About Offered Tests
The OSU Testing Center offers a wide variety of tests, including national tests, residual tests, placement tests, undergraduate and graduate admissions tests, tests for non-Native English speaking students, licensure/certification tests, amongst others. Below is a list of the specific tests (or test types) offered at the OSU Testing Center. The list below is divided based on where a candidate must register/schedule the test. Scheduling an appointment for certain tests may be made directly with the OSU Testing Center. Registration, scheduling and payment for certain national tests offered at the OSU Testing Center must be made through the websites of those testing companies.
Pricing for test proctoring offered at the OSU Testing Center varies by test type. Current OSU students may pay testing fees by check, credit card or bursar account charge. An active OSU ID card is required to charge to a bursar account. Non-OSU students may pay testing fees by check or credit card. Cash is ONLY accepted for students taking the ACT Residual Exam who cannot pay by check or credit card. View the Test Pricing Guide for current pricing.
Tests That Can Be Scheduled Directly with the OSU Testing Center
Candidates can register for the following tests directly with the OSU Testing Center. Please note that the following tests may have specific rules and requirements related to candidate eligibility that must be met before a candidate is allowed to schedule an appointment to take the test. More information regarding each of these tests is available by clicking on the respective test link:
- ACT On-Campus Exam - Appointments scheduled by phone
- General Test Proctoring/Other Institution Exams - Exams for courses or programs at other (non-OSU) institutions
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) - CLEP exams require a student to first purhase a CLEP ticket and then schedule with the OSU Testing Center
- Oklahoma Dental Foundation Radiation Safety Final Exams
- OSU Course Exams (paper-based and online)
-OSU Departmental Comprehensive Exams - appointments scheduled by phone
Tests That Require Registration/Scheduling Through Test Company Websites
The OSU Testing Center offers a number of national tests that require a candidate to start the registration process at the websites of the testing companies. Below is a list of such tests currently offered at the OSU Testing Center. More information regarding each of these tests is available by clicking on the respective test link:
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC) Certified Associate Constructor Exam
- Educational Testing Service (ETS) Exams, including:
- Pearson Vue Exams - The OSU Testing Center is a Select Pearson Vue Authorized Test Center, offering many exams provided by Pearson Vue. Below is a list of some of the most common exams (but not all) available from Pearson Vue (visit Pearson Vue's site for a complete list).